RS research work
Research Bulletin by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (ISSN 2223-7097)
Research Bulletin by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping is a periodical with 4 issues a year covering a wide range of questions in the areas of shipbuilding and shipping, offshore development facilities, up-to-date maritime technology, environmental protection and maritime safety.
It is recommended to send article for consideration through Manuscript Processing System.
It is intended for specialists of shipbuilding and ship repair companies, design engineering bureaus, research institutes, professors and postgraduate students of marine universities.
The Founder and the Publisher: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS).
Editor-in-chief – candidate of technical science, Deputy Chairman of Editorial board, Head of the Research department, RS Maxim Boyko.
The Research Bulletin publishes the articles on a wide range of the theoretical and applied problems of the water transport on the main groups of specialties in accordance with the nomenclature of specialties of scientific workers:
- 05.02.00 Mechanical engineering
- 05.08.00 Shipbuilding
- 05.16.00 Metallurgy and materials technology
- 05.22.00 Transport
- 25.00.00 Earth science
The Research Bulletin also publishes actual news of shipbuilding industry all over the world.
The main purposes of the Research Bulletin:
- Publication of significant scientific results of R&D works, which are the basics of RS normative documents.
- Familiarization with latest achievements in shipbuilding and operation of sea transport.
- Publication of survey articles about new technologies in shipbuilding.
- Publication of scientific and technical conferences materials.
- Sharing of experience, theoretical and practical knowledge of Russian and foreign scientists involved in marine engineering.
- Expansion of scientific contacts at the expense of a free access to the research results (the electronic version of the Research Bulletin is published on the website free of charge).
The main items of the Research Bulletin:
- Maritime safety and environmental protection
- Sea transport economics and management
- Strength of ships and floating facilities
- Materials and welding
- Machinery installations and propulsion
- Container shipping
- Oil and gas facilities
- Electrical equipment and radio navigational equipment
- Human element problems
- Information technology
- Nuclear ships
The first edition of Research Bulletin dating back hundreds of years. Earliest issue of the journal was published in 1916 and was a brief essay of classification activity in Russia. The journal had been transformed through years.
Today the journal is a specialized periodical published by classification society. Research results, which are the basis of normative documents, are introduced in our journal. The preparation of articles containing research results, carried out by the order of Register, is compulsory.
Journal covers wide range of questions connected with Register activity. All articles in journal describe current challenges with practical recommendations. Distinguishing characteristic of our journal – practical orientation and direct correlation with Register aim.
The journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media. Registration Certificate ПИ № ФС77-64086 of 25.12.2015.
The journal is included into the List of Supreme Attestation Commission of leading reviewed scientific magazines and editions, in which basic scientific results of theses for application of science-degrees of Doctor and Candidate of Science shall be published http://perechen.vak2.ed.gov.ru/.
The journal is included in Russian index of scientific citing www.elibrary.ru, VINITI RAS Scientific and Technical Literature Collection.
The journal is regularly distributed to the principal libraries of the country and by subscription through the Rospechat Agency. The subscription index is: 87730.
- For authors
- Editorial board
- Editorial ethics
- About the Editor-in-Chief
- Archive of Research Bulletin by RS